Friday, May 13, 2011

Continuum 35: Creative Writing

Visit the Continuum website!

Host Brandon T. Bisceglia speaks with Horizons editors Michael Bednarsky and Lovanda Brown, who share their experiences as Co-Editors-in-Chief of HCC's creative writing magazine, Images, and talk about the intersection of journalism and creative writing.


Dava Brown said...

Omg! It was hard listening to myself (I only listened to the first few minutes.) But this was edited and put together really well! Brando, you're a genius! :)


Tina said...

Brandon...Great Interview!! You guys are all amazing writers...I am happy that I was able to know you all in my Journalism classes and I wish you all much success in your writing careers...Creative Writing will always live on in the heart of a Journalist!

Tina M.E.